I CAN'T PLAY TANOTH

• Hi everyone. I play Tanoth BR, but... I used to play it! Because since monday I can't log-on my account. There is the error message that appears. It says: unavailable server, try later...|||||| I am trying since monday ;(;(;(

Since there is no brazilian forum, I am posting here to see if someone can help me, any admin, etc. Please, I beg... please....;(;(;(Sem título.jpg

• Hey there,

I just tried to make an account on server 2 in Brazil and I succeeded.

You should try to delete the web cache of your browser. If that doesn't work download the software called CCleaner and use that to clean a bit your browser.

Let me know if that worked.

Никнейм в играта sTeFko Свят 1

Никнейм в играта Synth Свят 4

Никнейм в играта VYCanisMajoris Свят 5

Лидер на Il Colosseo Свят 4

7068649991.png

• Hi Synth.

I am going to tell you that I have formatted my computer and it still does not work.

I play in the world 1, so my acc is only available in this world.

I still can't play... ;(

• Try to send a ticket to the support, I have no idea what it can cause that issue to you.

Another thing you could try is to see if you're able to login from a Mobile Device using Puffin Web Browser. That application has flashplayer and you should be able to open tanoth there.

7068649991.png

• Hello Synth,

The error still persists, I can't play on my computer. ;(

But I followed your instruction and luckly your suggestion worked. I am playing through my cellphone using Puffin.^^

It really come in handy, so now I can play.:D

And I have already sent them a ticket to help me and they are trying to do something about my account and world 1 BR.

• Server 2 US isn't working correctly either- so maybe its a bit of a universal problem?

Dare I say... Tanoth took big deuce on us?

The other servers seem to work for me. I uh, have a character on all 4 US severs... ^_^'

For those who are curious, they are different classes/specialties and I switch which one I prioritize from week to week.

I usually only use one to do the most questing, the others I merely send on jobs and train, and that's about it.

• Nobody reads the forum and they don't know about the issues, cause this game is dead. They will just open few new servers that will, also, die in couple of weeks.

GameForge simply does not care about tanoth.

7068649991.png

• Very rarely do I read the forms, only if I come across an issue. But this is a bug and needs to be fixed. I only use my computer to play this game, and will not be using other platforms. Due to the fact that someone does not want to fix a problem, does not look like I will be playing that server anymore.

So when is this getting fixed?!

• Ohh that's very bad!! It is really a huge shame, why can't they fix those server bugs??

I agree with Aleihr, it is a solid game, it has amazing quest backgrounds and you are always seeking the improvements, better items, etc...

I have even opened a ticket and they told me it will be fixed, but... I don't know...

• Ohh that's very bad!! It is really a huge shame, why can't they fix those server bugs??

I agree with Aleihr, it is a solid game, it has amazing quest backgrounds and you are always seeking the improvements, better items, etc...

I have even opened a ticket and they told me it will be fixed, but... I don't know...

Same here , I've submitted one, and the vibe I'm getting is lip-service. They were real responsive at first, said they'd pass it on to higher ups, then another came and just asked me if I've cleaned my cookies.

If its a specific server and a really weird bug where as all others work flawlessly... chances are it might be more to it than 'clean your computer'. ^_^'

It does however seem to be PC related, as like others with the problem, I play it on a laptop. I hate revealing these things in public, but for the sake of working out this problem, I will.

I need a new computer, as its a Vista which is obsolete along with anything under Windows 7.

I know Steam is going to be closed at the end of the year to Vista users because they are switching to tech incompatible with it.

Perhaps this might have something to do with the bugs?

Tanoth is a very good game, its so in-depth yet so simple at the same time.

I know that the browser game/freemium market isn't easy- hell I know of some very big titles going under such as Zuma Blitz on Facebook, which is a big title by the makers of Bejeweled and Plants vs Zombies.

As well as Ace Combat Infinity for the PS3 (which could be played on the PS4) as well- Ace Combat, folks! Ace-freaking -Combat!

So I understand that this is a very hard market, but it still breaks my heart for such great work go into so much decay.