Simple question

• Hello,

There are no news, no events, no entertainment on these servers for about 5 years now.

Is there any sense to keep spending money here ?

Are there going to be any updates?

Are the servers going to be managed in a proper way?

Are there going to be any events to keep the game alive or Gameforge is going to open more new servers that are supposed to die after a month?

Do we have to keep waiting for ages to get answers on our support tickets?

The other Gameforge browser games were reworked and there are plenty of fun stuff to be done there. This is the only one that has stopped receiving any attention.

In my opinion, instead of making this useless forum merge on all browser games, a little update on Tanoth servers could have been done. :)

Sincerely,

Synth.

Никнейм в играта sTeFko Свят 1

Никнейм в играта Synth Свят 4

Никнейм в играта VYCanisMajoris Свят 5

Лидер на Il Colosseo Свят 4

7068649991.png

• This. Absolutely this. I keep coming and going from the game, always hopeful that it will have been updated. At the very least, that they'll run the Eliodracor event again, or just anything at all. Nope, only happy hours still go on.

Honestly I'd much rather they closed the game at this point than leave the game as dead as it is.

• This. Absolutely this. I keep coming and going from the game, always hopeful that it will have been updated. At the very least, that they'll run the Eliodracor event again, or just anything at all. Nope, only happy hours still go on.

Honestly I'd much rather they closed the game at this point than leave the game as dead as it is.

Yea, really horrible situation. They just keep opening new servers that die in 1-2 months. AND as usual, no team member has the courage to speak about. Forums were merged, WOW, such a nice job from gameforge or actually was just to pay for 1 domain instead of N number of them. In some time they will merge all the servers of tanoth to spend less and gain more.. oh wait, they won't cuz they just have no need to see their players happy.

7068649991.png

• BRING

UP

MY

7068649991.png

• Update

Тhere won't be any update, because "big heads" are scared to say that nobody from them cares for Tanoth servers anymore.

Simple and raw truth.

7068649991.png

• For now we don't have updates scheduled, we are going to keep you all informed as soon as we have something.

Thx,

There's nothing for the last 5 years. I think it's time for GameForge to hire some flash coders, with all the money they get for hosting something that has almost no maintenance cost.

7068649991.png

• For what its worth, I got a response from my ticket about the server problems and said that a screenshot I gave them helped route out that it is a server problem and not flash, that they'll be looking into it.

Maybe, just maybe, there might be some kind of breakthrough here to at least stabilize Tanoth's servers better.

• Man, it's getting closer to chistmas and i remember that event was awesome like in 2010-2012, and i'm pretty sure that un one click they can enable it. It's a waste of time this game atte this Point, so simple to make a creat an active game again, and they decide tomar ley him Die... A Shame...

• Man, it's getting closer to chistmas and i remember that event was awesome like in 2010-2012, and i'm pretty sure that un one click they can enable it. It's a waste of time this game atte this Point, so simple to make a creat an active game again, and they decide tomar ley him Die... A Shame...

I hope someone will read this.

I hope someone will read this.

Yes, we all read this post.

• Man, i love that you responde to me verte quickly, but i hope that someone tales note of this.

I'm not the only one that it's begging for something new or ar lest something difrent like an event... Make Tanoth great againe hahahaha